6 December 2010

Christmas Tree


Yay, we finished our first Christmas tree in our first house! Minus the flea market fairy on top, but she's just disinfecting at the moment. It was like opening new presents this year as I'd rather thriftily bought my decorations in this years January sales and managed to get a rather lovely selection of The White Company decorations at a third of the price, so opening my decorations box I was glad to see they'd survived the move and looked as lovely as they did in the shop (the danger of The White Company - everything in the shop looks so amazing in the shop but your house has to be chic to start with!).

With a few additions of Home Bargains candy canes (a mere 70p for 20!) and Ikea baubles, I think our tree looks lovely this year - we're almost grown ups!

Now if only we had presents for underneath...

No comments: